The overlooked importance of Generation X to the consumer economy will be the subject of a complimentary webinar in January presented by the MacroSavvy Resource Network™ with the support of Prosper Insights & Analytics™.
“Generation X Marks the Spot for Growth” is the title of the free webinar at 11 a.m. (EST) Friday January 27, 2017. To sign up, follow this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/.
Frank Badillo, Director of Research, will be joined by members of the MacroSavvy Resource Network™ (more here) to examine the implications of trends based in part on Prosper’s monthly consumer survey.
The takeaways will draw on:
- A generational drilldown on Spending Confidence, which is jointly produced by MacroSavvy™ and Prosper (more here).
- Differences in spending across key categories, including groceries, eating out, drug/HBA, clothing, homegoods, and electronics, among others.
- Shifts in preferences among retailers and between brick-and-mortar and online shopping alternatives.
- A range of metrics from the Prosper database, which features more than 1,500 consumer survey questions and data that go as far back as 2002.
- The unique perspectives of the Resource Network subject matter experts and strategists, whose specialties range from clothing to food, and geographic analytics to strategic advisory.
Questions about the webinar can be directed to Frank@macrosavvy.com or any of the Resource Network members (found here).
To sign up, click here.
MacroSavvy provides insights about the big-picture trends-economic, demographic, or other macro-level forces-that matter to businesses and households. MacroSavvy distinguishes the important from the less important trends to help individuals make better everyday decisions in their work life and home life. The firm is led by Frank Badillo, Director of Research. Frank has been a trusted adviser to Fortune 500 companies for more than 20 years. As an applied economist, Frank has shown a proven ability to reconcile macro trends, helping clients understand key factors shaping household behavior nationally as well as globally. www.macrosavvy.com
Prosper Insights & Analytics™
Prosper Insights & Analytics provides advanced business intelligence using sophisticated analytical software to examine big datasets and provide answers to executives via its cloud-based InsightCenter™ platform powered by Prosper Technologies. By integrating a variety of data including economic, behavioral and attitudinal data, Prosper Insights & Analytics delivers insights for executive decision making. Further, it is continually identifying unique insights through analytics to enable marketers to make knowledge-based decisions rather than relying on intuition. To learn more: www.ProsperDiscovery.com
Frank Badillo, Director of Research
Chrissy Wissinger, Director, Communications
Stacie Nelson, Client Services & Marketing Director
Copyright © 2016 MacroSavvy LLC. All Rights Reserved